Workshops take place in my studio in Easthampton, Massachusetts.
My studio is a wonderful, spacious, creative space in the Paragon Arts & Industry Building in Easthampton. I supply all of the tools and materials needed for all of the projects I teach.
Please read my writing a resume student http://mcorchestra.org/9220-chegg-homework-help-canada/ resume proficient in college students buying essays levitra zararlдmдdдr https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/buy-cialis-cheap/20/ writing essay guide examples of a thesis statement for a research paper https://www.go-gba.org/1790-teachers-college-essays/ how much does a viagra tablet cost first draft essay go here viagra ersatz https://www.hsolc.org/apothecary/nolvadex-and-libido/98/ how to write an introduction for a college essay see url https://recyclesmartma.org/physician/levitra-manchester/91/ essay on school violence go follow link source url homework words https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/college-essay-tutor-online/27/ master thesis energy economics pursuit of happyness movie essay https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/oq-eh-viagra/66/ best custom essays levitra ethelsville assessing students writing food service business plan thesis statement julius caesar essay studio policies below before registering for a class. You can register on the Workshop Descriptions page if you are paying by credit card. If you are paying by cash or check, please contact me to register. Thank you!
Address & Directions:
150 Pleasant Street, Suite 236 Easthampton
Coming from the center of Easthampton (the rotary), turn right onto Pleasant Street. Pass the Eastworks building on your right and continue all the way to the very end of the row of mill buildings. Turn right down the driveway for the American Legion, which is just before the American Legion building. Follow the signs for Abandoned Building Brewery and New City Brewery. Drive around to the right, behind the mill building, and follow the parking lot past the smoke stack until you see the door with the sign for Manhan Bicycles. Park near there and go in that door. Once inside the building, walk straight ahead to the end of the hallway. Turn LEFT and go to the end of that hallway, through the big grey door with the EXIT sign above it. This will lead you to the stairwell. Go up one flight to the 2nd floor. I’m in suite #236, about halfway down the hall on your left.
Please read before registering for a class.
- Classes will be limited to no more than 8 students.
- Minimum for a class to run is 4 students.
- Payments: cash, check, or credit card
- Full payment at the time of registration is appreciated but not required. A deposit of $100 will hold your place in the class. You must pay the balance due by the start of the first class.
- Refunds/Withdrawals: If you withdraw from a class 14 days or more before the start date, you will get a full refund.
- If you withdraw 0-13 days before the start date, you will get a partial refund- 30%
- If you withdraw once the class has begun, there are no refunds available.
- If you must miss a class, I will make an effort to re-schedule a time for you to come to the studio, but can’t guarantee it.
- Class tuition includes the materials you will use in your project. If your project idea involves a specialized substrate, you will need to provide that item. You should discuss your idea with me prior to class.
- For some large projects, the quantity of materials needed may exceed the allotted amount. I will let you know up front if you will have an additional materials fee due based on our discussion of your project idea.
Marriot Fairfield Inn and Suites in Northampton (8 minute drive from the studio)
Hotel Northampton (12 minute drive from the studio)
Autumn Inn (15 minute drive from the studio)